Busy Friday

It was a busy productive day today at Ideal. When I went to my desk Maria told me to file PDPM and hard dollar folder, I knew it was going to take me a while since there was a lot to do. When I was done filing, I started to scan business cards that Kevin and Nick left me from last Friday, which took me all morning.
            Lunch came and I got myself some chips and a drink. I was done eating so I just got to work, so I continued scanning cards. I had other things to do, so I put that task away for later. Bonnie wanted me to throw away some boxes that weren’t needed from Grainger, but then she decided to call them and ask them if they could take back the boxes. I went downstairs with the boxes and put them where usually UPS picks up the packages.
I went upstairs and I saw a big pile of mails. I grabbed them and did them, once I opened the mail and stamped them I told Bonnie, Monday when I come I’ll file them, since I didn’t have enough time. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog