Good Friday



Today was a very interesting day ay Ideal. I had plenty to do this morning so got my entire task list together and got them done one by one.  I started working using a new program we got called “Blue Beam.” I figured a way to be able to put the job number at the bottom of all our drawings.  After getting everything ready and to plot out I went to the printer. I printed all pages, stapled them and sent them out to the shop.
It was almost lunch time but before we went on a lunch run Steven and I went on an inventory check outside. The floor was full of ice and it was really hard to walk on, but I was able to find everything and not fall on the floor. Afterwards, we went to Oblivion's and had a good time watching the hockey game. I had a Cajun Chicken sandwich which was great, with a side of onion rings.
When I finally got back to the office I went to talk to Amanda about retaking my ACT and we agreed I had I get a higher score. I know if I study hard I can do better and achieve more.  My day was long but at the end of the day everything I had to do was done and overall I had a really good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog