02-5-14 by Richard Zarate

 Today, I got here at 10:30. I went to go say hi to Amanda and I asked her for some work. She told me to go ask Linzie for some work. Linzie told me to make some mailers. The mailers took time to make. After I finished with the mailers, I went to lunch. I used my Chromebook during lunch and I asked Amanda to sign a paper for me. Since I missed 2 work days, I have to make them up on the 14th and 17th of February. After my lunch break I told Linzie that I finished. She told me to go to Andrea for some more work. Andrea assigned me some more mailers.
  I worked on the mailers and when I finished, Andrea told me to send them to her. I was given back my resume and I just need to make some few corrections. I went to go ask Amanda for some work, she told me she was going to make me do a presentation about me. She gave me another student's presentation, so I can get a good idea of what I'm supposed to do.I worked on my cover first. My day was slow, but productive.

When the weather finally turns nice, I'm going to go play soccer with my friends. I like playing soccer with my friends because we're competitive and we like to play soccer and we'll get to hang out together. It will be nice to finally be outside and feel the wind and the sun. It'll be nice to be outdoors instead of indoors. This is just one of my plans to do when the weather gets nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog