Fridays


Today went by pretty quick and I was able to finish all my work.  I started my day by going up to the project manager’s, and getting my work done. I had lots to do so I had to get started fast. I started with the plotting that Tony had for me or the whole week. While the prints were coming out of the printer I multitasked and got some converting done in Blue Beam. When my prints were done, I headed downstairs and gave them to Abel so the shop had them to work on.

While I was in the shop Steven had a spreadsheet to look for inventory that we needed for future jobs.  I was able to find everything and get all the paper work to Steven to put it in the system. When I went back upstairs it was time to go to lunch so I got my coat and went out with the guys. I was ready to get a really good bacon burger and a side of onion rings.

When I came back from lunch, I went to the shop to talk to Abel about working Saturday and he said to come in at six. I was happy to hear that we were working not only because I can make money but also because that means we are busy. After talking to Abel, I went back to work and my day ended up great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog