Friday Funday

Today was a great day at Ideal Group. I started out my day by saying hello to Amanda and having a talk about my grades. I was glad to see that she was happy for what I got but I know that I can do better. My plan for this card marking is to get at least a 3.5 GPA so that I am able to raise my overall GPA. I want to be able to get good scholarship so I also plan to get my ACT score up by a few points. I know that if I am really dedicated I can do my best and get the grades I am capable of.  
                After talking to Amanda, I went to find a desk to work at and get myself ready for the day. I went to the project manager’s office and asked Tony and Chris if they had some work. Tony said he emailed me a few things to plot out so I headed back to my desk. I grabbed the thumb drive and downloaded all the files to print them out of the big printer upstairs.  When I went upstairs Bob called me to take a group picture of everyone that was wearing red.

                When lunch came, Chris offered to buy lunch so we decided to go to Duly’s and grab some coneys. I had a great meal and it’s always nice to get out of the office even if it’s below 0 outside.  When I came back to work I went to go print out some drawings for Bob and looked for some things that were needed for the office.  Overall my day has been great and I’m ready to come back Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog