02-19-14 By Richard Zarate

My day started of by doing some mailers for Amanda. I did them for an our and I went to go see Amanda. I said hi to Amanda and Gary came and Amanda introduced me to him. She told me I was going to help Gary by DE-doping some duplicated items .I got the hang of doing the DE-doping and I emailed Gary that there was a different mfg and he told me what to do. I did those until it was my lunch break. For lunch I had a sandwich, fruit, and chips.
 After lunch I went back to DE-doping. I did some more and once in a while I took some short breaks. I emailed Gary again because there were 2 of the same mfg but one didn't have an "s" at the end. He told me they were the same and to make a change in the name. I did about 1,000. I got to learn something new today and my day was great.
  

The one thing that made me smile today are the people at Ideal Group.When I come in, I'm greeted. When I'm at my desk sitting, Dennis sometimes sings randomly, tells jokes, and makes funny noises that make me laugh. Sometimes the employees make snacks for the people. Today I ate a brownie that Callan made. Every time when Frank comes, he messes with me. Andrea always asks how my day going so far. And when it's time to leave, I say goodbye to everyone. This is why I smile a lot at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog