Jacqueline Perez - 2/24/14

Jacqueline Perez – February 24, 2014
            Today has been a very good Monday at Ideal. It is my Monday rotation and I’m happy to be here tomorrow as well. I had a great variety of different assignments today. I filed paid invoices and non-paid invoices for Setech. Later on I sorted invoices by their shipping. In the morning I also wrote a reminder letter for the Dollars for Scholars fundraiser.
            I had a great lunch today. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with apple juice and cookies.  During lunch I also worked on my trigonometry homework. It finished it with the help of Christopher since I had gotten stuck on a problem.

After lunch I sorted the mail and distributed to its owners. I filed again for Setech and opened Setech’s mail. Overall it was a great day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog