02-26-14 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I said hi to Amanda and some other people. I went to my desk and checked my email. I did some mailers and when I finished them, I mailed them out. I went to go say hi to Sylvia and she told me that we were going to have another Merritt Neighborhood Clean Up. I asked Amanda for some more work, she told me to help Gary to do some DE-Doping. I did about 150, then it was time for lunch.
  For lunch I had a sandwich, fruit, and some chips. I did some homework during lunch and then Sylvia came and told me about this book called "A Boy, A Burrito, And A Cookie." It's about a Janitor who turned into a executive by having a dream and making a phone call to his boss. Sylvia wants me to read it in a month and give my opinion.
 I went back to work and started DE-Doping. I did about another 400. I read 2 pages of the book that Sylvia gave me. The rest of my day was great. So I have a new task and it's to read the book. My day was great and productive.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog