02-26-14 by Richard Zarate

  Today when I got here, I said hi to Amanda and some other people. I went to my desk and checked my email. I did some mailers and when I finished them, I mailed them out. I went to go say hi to Sylvia and she told me that we were going to have another Merritt Neighborhood Clean Up. I asked Amanda for some more work, she told me to help Gary to do some DE-Doping. I did about 150, then it was time for lunch.
  For lunch I had a sandwich, fruit, and some chips. I did some homework during lunch and then Sylvia came and told me about this book called "A Boy, A Burrito, And A Cookie." It's about a Janitor who turned into a executive by having a dream and making a phone call to his boss. Sylvia wants me to read it in a month and give my opinion.
 I went back to work and started DE-Doping. I did about another 400. I read 2 pages of the book that Sylvia gave me. The rest of my day was great. So I have a new task and it's to read the book. My day was great and productive.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo