Jacqueline Perez - The Beginning of the Fundraiser

Jacqueline Perez - February 04, 2014
            Today was a very good day for me here at work. I got the whole company to help me fundraise towards college. I helped Kelly voucher today and I haven’t done that in a long time. I really like to voucher and it’s one of the many things I like about the accounting office. I also helped file as usual.
            For lunch I had a strawberry and peanut butter sandwich provided by the school and ruffles that I got from the vending machine. I also looked over some homework that I wasn’t sure I completed correctly.

            Today I came in with a small box that will be placed at Ideal and will be used to collect $5 for people wearing jeans on Thursday. The box will also be here all throughout February so more donations are raised. The money will go towards a program called Dollars for Scholars that I am currently enrolled in. The money will help me and other students alike fund our own scholarships that will be provided by the program. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog