Good Monday

Today went great. I came to Ideal saying hi to everyone upstairs. I knew I had a few things to finish from last Friday, so I got to work fast. I started doing the mail, it took me a while since there was a lot, the mail that I didn’t know who it belonged to I put aside for later so Terry could help me out. I was done doing the mail, but I still had to file PDPM and hard dollar folders, which also took me half of the morning. When I was done, I had to start scanning cards. Sylvia went upstairs and told Dave and I to go downstairs for lunch for a presentation that Tony had ready for us.
Lunch came and Dave and I went downstairs to the conference room. We grabbed our lunch and started eating while Tony was talking to us. He was talking about how we had to be more organized and to make a folder where all your information about school can go there so it could help us a lot in the future. On the other hand, we had a good talk and a great lunch.
Dave and I returned back upstairs and continued doing our task. I wasn’t done yet with the cards. I asked Bob and Julie if it would be okay if I come Friday and Monday to some work since I don’t have school those days. Overall, my day was productive.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog