Jacqueline Perez - 02/18/14

Jacqueline Perez - February 18, 2014
            Today had been a fantastic day at work. I filed some invoices in the morning for Setech. Later on, I vouchered invoices in Symix which took me the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon.  For lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with apple juice it was pretty good I liked it.

After lunch, I finished vouchering and helped Theresa match checks with check stubs.  Afterwards, I filed the invoices I had vouchered.

Lastly I had my interview with Alex for the Group Scoop in the afternoon. The Group Scoop is a newsletter that is sent to everyone at Ideal. I was asked, what are things that I do in the accounting office and my life at school. I was also asked about the Dollars for Scholars program that I am in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog