10-1-15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a good day. When I got off the bus, I went to Surplus. I changed into work clothes. I said hi to Pamela. Gary had me work on the project of adding pictures to the items that didn't have any on MAS. I finished 3 pages of the items and went to Gary for more. Gary gave me another list of items. I was able to finish 3 pages before lunch. Before I left, I said goodbye to Pamela because she leaves in the afternoon.
  I had lunch with Enrique and we talked about our day. After lunch, I bought a Sprite because I felt sleepy. I continued to work on the items. I also filed some invoices and made a list of blog topics and sent them to Osmara, so she could approve them. I worked on the list until 3:10 p.m. and then I started to write my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog