Enrique Cordero 10/15/15

            More about me. I was born in Detroit and was the only one in my family to be born here. I have loved video all of my life due to the fact that it gives me an escape from stress and other worldly problems that make me worry about various things and hope to create them as a career. At a very young age I had loved to take things apart and figure out how they work. I love to make people happy and I hate it when other people are in distress therefore I would love to go in the programming, medical, or engineering field. These fields can teach me how to help other people in various ways. I could make people feel joy or even save lives as a doctor. I am a single parented 16 year old young adult. Like video games, I have also found music to be an amazing source where people can escape everyday life. I am hoping to successfully learn AutoCAD and be fluent in Java, a coding langue. The robotics team is an interest that I really want to join this year because of my love for how things work. It will hopefully give me a jump start into coding because I have signed up to be a part of the programming team for the robot. Every day I just want to get better at doing things I love because what is the point in doing something if you don’t love it (unless you have no other choice...supporting your family, need the money, etc.).

            Today as I walking in to the office, I saw an enormous pile of envelopes with paper on my desk. I asked Jennifer for a little direction and I needed to complete and seal the envelopes for Alexandra. It took a while but I had finally finished. Before moving on to the next task I made a cup of coffee to be as efficient as possible. For almost an hour I saved “PO scans” into Sugar until Steve asked me to construct him a house in AutoCAD. It took me almost an hour and a half because I was still fairly new to the program. He was quite impressed because I had made it 3D.At that point it was lunch time and during the entire time I watched AutoCAD videos to improve my skill in the program. When I got back Steve said it was good and said and asked if I could improve on it. I added columns and made it really but I did not get to finish due to the lack of time. I had to stop at three and, as usual, I received my blog topic for the day. As I finished the last of my tasks I printed and uploaded my daily blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog