10/29/2015 by Richard Zarate

   Today was a pretty good day. After I got off the bus, I went to Ideal Surplus. I went to Gary's office and he gave me my project and a new task. He gave me a list of items, he wanted me to change the category of the item that were highlighted. After I finished the task, I continued to work on my project. I just had to do 4 pages to finish  the packet. I went to Gary for some more work and he gave me a list of items to look at. I had to find the prices of the items and put them on an excel sheet. I did a few before going to lunch.
   During lunch, a man came to drop off a present for Frank, Sylvia asked me to give him a tour about our Detroit Cristo Rey Wall. While I was giving him a tour, Frank called us into his office. They talked about Ideal Group, Hudson Motor Car Company, American Motors, Canoe Club, Cristo Rey, and about a man named Shahid Khan. The meeting was pretty interesting, after the meeting, I had lunch and went back to Surplus. I continued to work on my project until 3:30. My day was pretty great.

   I always wanted to be an engineer, but didn't what kind. When I was on Twitter, I saw an article about top paying jobs. I read the article and saw Petroleum Engineering. I was curious about it and started to do some research. If I get a degree in Petroleum Engineering and don't like my job, I wouldn't know how to take it in. I'll probably continue to work because the pay is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog