10/26/15 By Richard Zarate

  Today was an average day as usual. When I got off the bus, I went straight to Ideal Surplus. I went to Gary's office but he wasn't there, but I knew where he left my task. I continued to work on the project, I had to add the picture id to items on MAS. After I finished my sheet, I took it to Gary. Gary printed another list of papers for me to do. I did about 8 pages of items before lunch. When I went walking back to the main building, I stopped to  say hi to Loren and he introduced me to some people.
  While I was at Ideal Group, I said hi to Sylvia and Amanda. After lunch, I went back to Surplus. I continued to work on my project. I did about 7 pages when I got back. I think the total amount of pages I did today was about 18, the most I've ever done. Around 3 PM, I started to write my blog. My day went by pretty fast, but I was able to get a lot done.

  What is my main career? I would like to be a Petroleum Engineer, but if that doesn't work out, I'll like to also be a Mechanical Engineer. Each of these two careers pays good money, especially petroleum. I want to do something out of the ordinary, I want to do something that people don't normally hear. Every time I tell someone I want to be a Petroleum Engineer, they're astonished. I'll also like to become a mechanical engineer too because I like cars and Ideal Group has helped get a head start by meeting people. This is my main goal and my back up goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog