New Task by Richard Zarate

 Today, when I got to Surplus, Gary told me that I wasn't going to add pictures on Mas. I was going to do something new. He gave me a list and I had to find the prices of the items on the internet. This task was pretty tricky because if you don't find it on Ebay, then you have to search it on Google. Sometimes you even have to type it differently, I did about 4 pages before lunch.
  When I got back from lunch, I continued on my task. It was pretty tricky because sometimes the part number wouldn't work and I had to use the details of the item. I finished all my pages and then I had to finish Pamela's pages as well. I got through the task quicker because I knew how to search up items faster. After I finished, I gave Gary the papers and started to write my blog. Today was a pretty good day.

  How am I preparing for standardized tests? I feel like my only weakness is reading, it's hard for me to get into reading. I've been using a website called Khan Academy to help in my reading. They give you practice tests for either reading or mathematics. I also try to read more on the internet, such as news articles. I try not to let my mind wonder when I read. I plan on taking some ACT classes as well. This how I'm preparing for standardized tests


Comments

Popular posts from this blog