10/22/2015 Enrique Cordero

             If I were to have been given 1000 dollars I would and given the chance to use it on something to help my community, I would use it to help benefit the people who would most benefit from it. I would but hundreds, if not thousands of seeds, of different fruits, vegetables, and jugs of water. I would take those resources to places struggling for food. I would have people learn how to harvest and grow food so that they may better the health of their city and maybe even country. They food they harvest will be given away to the citizens of that area but they must take out the seeds of those foods so that they can be used for the next harvest. This is necessary so that food won’t just be a onetime idea. If this were to be a success and people followed that recycling rule then the people there would have less famine and hopefully establish a better life of the citizens and America’s ties with that country. The money would go to an amazing cause and it would make everyone happy.

            My day went pretty swell today! In the morning when I was dropped off I made coffee and was eager to see what different assignment the team was going to give me. First I was asked to set fliers for the upcoming Halloween event around the building. A little after I finished that, Victor saw me using Auto Cad the other day and he had asked me to Cad out an actual piece they were really going to use! After that I did scans until about the time for lunch. I had a good lunch with Richard and we talked about grades and school life. I did scans a bit after lunch and had finished the Cad part for Victor. At the end of the day we were actually going to make the piece I had made in Cad. I was very excited to see how I did, but I sort of knew that I messed up in a way…..but it had caught me off-guard. The piece that I had made in Cad was actually really well and Victor said I had done a really good job. He let me keep the piece I had made in Cad and I now have a tangible piece of what I am capable of.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog