10/22/15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a messy day. When I got off the bus, I went straight to Ideal Surplus. I changed into my work clothes and then I went to Jackie. Jackie had me work on a assignment. I was going to work in Dennis computer, but he didn't have the new update for Sage. I was moved to Gary's computer for a meanwhile. While I was working, Gary came back and I had to switch Computers again. I was moved back to the main building where I was placed into 3 different computers until I was finally placed in one. I worked on my assignment until lunch.
 During lunch, Sylvia talked to me and Enrique about our blog topic. After lunch, I went back to Surplus because Pamela left for the day and I could use her computer. I worked on my assignment until I finished. I asked Gary for my project and he handed me some papers. I  had to put the picture id on the items that didn't have any. My day was pretty great, I got to use about 6 computers today.

  If I could give anyone $1,000 dollars, who would I give it to? I would give the money to my parents. My biggest motivation in life is my family, and I need to help them in anyway I can. My parents have done a lot for me and my siblings. I know $1,000 isn't even close to pay them back,  but it would be a start. I know my parents would spend the money wisely, they have helped lead me to the right path. I can't imagine where I would be if my parents wouldn't have pay much attention to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog