10/01/15 Enrique Coredero


          Today I have finally made a great leap into something I have been wanting to learn and I have been also doing temp scan for the work place. When I got off the bus I went straight to my work area and sought out any work anyone had left for me. After I received my assignment I got a cup of coffee for the energy and got straight to work.
          My first assignment was to work on saving "PO Temp Scans" on to Sugar. I received my first stack and completed it within an hour or so. After the stack was done I wanted to make sure if anyone in my office need any help. By the time I had asked everyone no one really needed much help. I wondered if I could start to learn CAD because of how much it was used in my department.
           I told Steve how I want to learn CAD and Java Script and to my surprise he actually liked the idea of me learning CAD. So he asked me if I wanted to get it on my desktop so I could learn how to thoroughly learn as much as I could. So we walked to Sean's desk and we asked him if he could download AutoCAD on my computer and he agreed. It took until thirty before twelve for the program to fully download onto my computer but, me very eagerly wanting to learn I took off into the program. For the rest of the day my assignment was to learn as much as I could on CAD and my co-workers question me on how to do some basic things. To their content I had learned what they had expected me to learn. I really liked CAD and I hope to do it so much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog