Enrique Cordero 10/29/15


           The whole reason I want to go into my main field of study is that I just feel incredibly happy to be playing video games, helping people, and fixing/making things. Ever since I was a kid I felt lonely and had horrible depression and anxiety but video games have made those emotions go away so that is why I want to become a video game designer. I have loved helping people all my life because I know that it is better to help other before I help myself and so I want to become a nurse. Whenever I fix something or make something into reality, it makes me feel alive and accomplished and because of this I have because interested in becoming a software designer/engineer, or mechanical engineer. I really would love to put my creative mind to use and my passion for helping people into play when I get older so that I can hopefully make someone feel happy.

            Today was really busy and intriguing until the end of the day. In the morning I wanted to know if anyone had anything for me to work on. Since no one had anything yet I decided to do scans. Then more scans until I had finished all the scans for the rest of the week. By the time I finished it was time for lunch and was about to leave for it but then I saw Frank. I let him in and helped him bring an assortment of baskets and pots in. When I was done he gave me some left overs and so I ate it for my lunch. But then again he told me to go into his office and we had a great talk with him Amanda, Sylvia, Richard, a visitor and I. after lunch I helped Able clean out his office and we moved him to the one next to our offices. It really is going to be quite around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog