Enrique Cordero 10/26/15

            The main career that I wish to have in the future is a video game designer but if that doesn’t work out for me then I would most likely get a job in something similar. My second choice would be a software designer, nurse, or computer scientist because I love the feeling of accomplishment I have when I have worked vigorously towards one goal and finally complete it. That feeling makes me feel like I will always be a great if I work hard towards something. Also as a game designer I wish to make people happy in the same way games have made me happy. As a software designer, nurse, or computer scientist I could accomplish the same but through a different way.

             Today I had a very casual and easy going day. In the morning there was not anything on my desk so I went to go see if I could do any scan so I could be productive in any way possible. I eagerly did scan until about lunch. I did this because I wanted to entirely clear the scans box of all scans. I went to lunch pretty sleepy but then I made coffee and talked a bit with Richard. I rested a bit when I was done eating and I went back to work. Steve had me organize some site plans for him around two o’clock but I finished those rather quickly. I wanted to write my blog for the day before I forgot so I went to Osmara and got my topic. Steve told me he wanted me to organize more plans for him but it was going to take a while so they could all print. So in the meantime I wrote my blog. Everything was done at about three fifty and I started to get ready to go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog