10/15/15 by Richard Zarate

  When I got out of the bus, I went straight to Ideal Surplus. I changed into some work clothes. I was about to go Gary's office when Jackie told me they moved offices. I went to Gary's new office and asked him for some work. He gave me my usual tasks, but told me hat Dennis had something for me. Dennis wanted me to update some the item categories. I got to learn something new about MAS. I only had 2 pages of items and finished in about an hour. After I finished, I continued adding pictures to the IJP's. I got about 4 pages done before lunch.
  After lunch, I continued to work on the pictures for the IJP's. I did about 6 more pages and the I was all done with my task. After I finished, I started to write my blog.  My day was pretty great today, I was able to learn something new.

  How do I see myself? I see myself as an exciting prospect. I know I can do well in life, I believe I can become someone in the future. I'm a hard working teenager that try's my best to do well in life. I try to help my family in any way I can. I'm a bright young kid that sometimes needs a little push to make sure I stay on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog