5/16/13

Today was a VERY productive day at Ideal. My day started off by going around the office to see if anybody needed help with anything. Kelly from accounting asked me to do some picking sheets for her, which I liked after I got the hang of it. I had to take a link from my email that Kelly sent me so I could go in the network to find the item that was there and update it. After that I Went back to accounting and see if anyone else needed some helping. Felicia from accounting asked me to do some filing for her which wasn't that hard even though I really don't like filing but I had to do it with out complaining. When I was finished I proceeded to lunch. At lunch I had a beef gyro which was really good.


After my lunch I helped out Osmara in admin by making a notice on the white board for the Merritt street Neighborhood clean up that is going on this weekend. It was funny to see our creative powers on the board at the same time. When we were finished Hilary from Marketing asked me to stamp and mail about 300 hundred postcards  for Chick-fil-A. I'm so glad I didn't get a paper cut. After all of this I had a little fun by going to the garden that Ideal has and set some flowers down so it can be planted for the weekend. It was interesting to see the plants that they had.

All the things you just read was my entire day. The Ideal day.

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog