Another day at Ideal

Another day at Ideal where the day went by pretty fast. I started my day by filing for Ideal Setech.  There was a huge pile of invoices and it seem like it was going to take me a while, but I was finished in no time. Afterwards, Jennifer gave me an excel sheet with invoices that needed information to be attached. I looked it up on the SSQ site and it was fast and easy to process. After, Jennifer had me start pulling the prelim to get it started before I went to lunch.

When lunch came, I went to the fridge to get my food and came back to my desk to eat. I had the usual PB and J sandwich with some gold fish. I got a little thirsty and then went to get some water and on my way there I had little talk with Osmara about all the plants in the garden. Lunch was almost over so I decided to go back to work doing the prelim and that’s what I did for the rest of the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog