5/30/13

Today at Ideal was pretty productive. At the beginning of my day of my day I went around the office looking for work to do for people. I couldn't find any so I went ahead and asked Gary in Surplus. He asked me to input some sales products into the network which would help him out tremendously. I knocked that out real quick then I went on to ask somebody else if they need help.I asked Sylvia if she need any help, indeed she did. She asked me to organize some receipts she had and also enter them into a excel sheet she has set up for them. When I was done with that Osmara asked me to add some statistics to the ideal board so people know whats going on with our organizations. Then lunch came.


After lunch I went into the sales office to help Felicia out by sorting some SETECH invoices for her. That wasn't hard at all after I got the hang of it and i got it done real quick. After that I started on a Chevrolet contact list for Hilary in Marketing. I'm determined to finish that list for Hilary next time I come in to work. That was my day.

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog