5/9/13

Today was a pretty good day at Ideal. My good friend Michael wasn't here today which was a sigh of relief. But he also couldn't give me work to do so I went around the office asking people if they need any help with anything. Sure enough somebody had some work for me to do. Hilary gave me some work to do. She is also an intern like me. She asked me to make a excel sheet with Cadillac dealership locations in it so we can send out mailers to them. Then I took my lunch at 12:00.


After lunch I continued on that and it was pretty interesting to see some states that I didn't think had big automotive places in it had a good amount. Like Alaska, I think they had 5 Cadillac dealerships in in the state. But other than that I got a about half done and I will continue to work on the rest next time I'm at work. Today was an Ideal day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog