5/2/13

Today was a good day at the Ideal group. I started off my day by getting situated at my desk and got right to work on the price comparison list that Gary gave me about 3 weeks ago. I started off the day with 775 done. By the end of my day I had 1,000 done. I think I got a pretty good amount done today. Now I have 2,000 more to go until I'm finished with the whole project. I accidentally forgot my lunch today so my good pal Michael J. Powers in sales bought me some lunch. He got me a schwarma which was pretty good.


In the afternoon I continued on the project that I was working hard on to get close to done. As I was working on this I was wondering what do all of these products do, like what were their purposes to us. I'm going to have to ask Gary next time I see him. But that was pretty much my whole day from start to finish. The Ideal day.


MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog