Ideal 5/20/13


Today was a simple day at Ideal Group.  I started my day by walking into the building and saying hello to Amanda. We had a good talk about my grades and what we both did this weekend. After I went to talk to Jennifer about what she wanted me to do since Sean wasn't here all this week. She asked me if I could fix the cabinets so we can file much easier. Afterwards Kelly gave me a few scans to put into the Ideal network and it took me a while to get the hang of it but I was done before I knew it.
                When lunch came I ate my lunch and then asked Jose to come and have a conversation with me. We talked for a while but then it was time to go.  When I came back to my desk there was mail on my chair so it was a good idea to open it as soon as I can. After opening the mail I went to talk to Jennifer and she gave me more scans to work on and that was my day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog