5/20/13

Today went by fast. I stayed busy all day. I came to Ideal and the first thing I did was file PDPM and hard dollar folders. It took me a while to do them. When I was done Patty had me pull out PDPM folders for her, when she was done she handed me back the folders and I had to file them back again. Then, since nobody had anything for me to do I went and filed all the invoices that were on top of the cabinet. It was a big pile, so it took me all morning.
Lunch came and I went to the shop to buy myself some chips, cookies and a brisk, I’m surprised it got me full. I went downstairs in the conference room with Perez and we had a good talk. Lunch was over so I had to go upstairs and keep working on what I was doing. Chelsea printed the checks so I started to do material checks. When I was done Sara had me file subcontracting papers. Overall, that was my good day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog