5/14/13

Today went great. I came to Ideal and started to do PDPM and hard dollar folders, which took me a while because it was a big pile, I haven’t seen that for a long time but I finished it all. When I was done they were two hard dollar folders left that weren’t in the cabinet, so I had to make one for them and file them. When all was done Chelsea had me do material checks. We had difficulties printing the checks because there was paper in the check printer so we had to take them out and put check paper in and print them again, which took a while. Lunch came and I went down the shop to get some Doritos and a pop.
My lunch was over, I continued doing the material checks, so I went downstairs and gave them to Rachael. Then Rana had me do the mail. It took me all afternoon. Overall my day went great today.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog