5/21/13

Today was a good day. I finished the subcontracting papers that Sara gave me yesterday since I didn’t have time. When I was done Chelsea had PDPM and hard dollar checks to mail and file the hard dollar folders, so I went and filed them all. When I was done filing Chelsea handed me invoices that were attached to them, it took me a while but I finished them.
Lunch came and I ate my sandwich and some M&M's that I got from the shop. When I was done with my food I started to do my English homework. My homework was done so I went and ask Terry if she had something for me to do, she gave receipts from Home Depot and had to put them in numerical order in job numbers. Then she had me do invoices and put them in alphabetical order. When I was finally done with the invoices and I hand them back to Terry and started to do the mail. Overall, that was my good day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog