Ideal Friday 05-03-13


I had a busy day today at The Ideal Group I started my day by saying hello to Amanda. We had a little talk about my grades and then she asked if I could help her to pick up a few things at Cobo hall. I told her sure, why not, and she said to be ready in 15 minutes. Afterward I went to see Jennifer, she told me Setech was all caught up and to help Sean out. I went to talk to Sean and he said to help Kelly file. I filed for the rest of the morning until Amanda called me to get ready.
We headed to Cobo hall and I had a good conversation with Amanda about my plans for the weekend. Soon enough we arrived and got everything ready. A few of the things were heavy but I got through it and was finished in no time. After everything was good to go we headed back to the car and Amanda asked if we could go to lunch after and of course, I said yes. We went back to Ideal and I got started on some more filing. After Amanda came to get me and we went to lunch.
For lunch we went to El Rancho and I had quesadillas that were very tasty. Amanda was telling me that I had to get a few things ready for next Friday since we were going to Google. At Google I had to give a speech about how my school is and the way the Chrome books help us to get our work done. I was excited and couldn’t wait for the day to come. We went back to Ideal and I went to do some vouchering. My day overall went great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog