Ideal is Ideal


Today was a productive day at Ideal. I began my day with a cup of coffee and some chocolate. I was very hyper all morning with all the caffeine and sugar.  I walked to my desk and asked Sean if he had anything for me to work on. He said to start pulling checks and then mail them out. I am starting to get used to cutting checks, so it didn’t take me long to finish. Afterward, it was time for lunch and I went to the kitchen to get my bag of lunch and went to eat at my desk.
                At lunch, I looked at some sports news and was sad to see that David Beckham had retired. Since he was one of the best soccer players of all time. Besides the bad news, I was happy to hear that Osmara got accepted into Marygrove college and hopefully I will get accepted too. After lunch I went back to work and Sean had more work for me. I had to scan some papers and put them in folders in our documents. It was a short but time killing task. Before I knew it, it was time to go back to Cristo Rey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog