5/7/13

Today went by fast. I came to Ideal and right away went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I went inside the office and Chelsea told me that today I was going to sit in the front desk since Sara wasn’t here in the morning. She said I was going to answer phone calls, which went great. While I was answering calls I was doing the mail, there was a lot, so it took me a while. When I was finished with the mail I went and did a folder for Patty that I been working on since last week. I gave her the folder and she gave me invoices to put in numerical order. When that was done, Chelsea had the material checks ready, so I did them.
Lunch came and Chelsea and I went to a Mexican restaurant, I forgot the name of the place but I had good meal. Then we were juts talking about what are my plans for summer. We headed back to Ideal since it was starting to get late.
Sarah came so I had to grab my stuff and put it in my desk. I continue doing the material checks until it was time to go. I was going to do my homework but I didn’t have time to do it, and I was going to ask David about Polynomials that I’m struggling a little with, but next week for sure I am going to ask him to help me. Overall, that was my good day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog