5/28/13

My day at Ideal went pretty good, nothing new but nothing boring. I still can’t believe school is almost over, time flies. But I’m excited to work at Ideal in the summer, let’s see how it goes this year. I came to Ideal and I started to do PDPM and hard dollar folders, it took me a while but I finished. When I was done filing I helped Rana pull out some PDPM folders, then she had me pull out a final waiver and make a copy for each folder. When i was done I gave the copies to Rana and I filed there PDPM folders. After that I went with Terry and ask her if she had something for me to do. She had me put shippers in alphabetical order.
Lunch came and Chelsea, David, Katy and I went to Senor Lopes, a Mexican restaurant. I had a good meal and had our good talks. We went back to Ideal and I continued putting the shippers in alphabetical order, when it was done I gave them to Terry and I started to file subcontract papers. Overall, that was my good day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog