5~8~13 : A Short Memory

Today as I entered Ideal I felt happy because I knew that I was going to be in the garden. When I entered the ADMIN office I didn’t see Amanda or Sylvia. I went to change to get ready for the garden.  I was ready and Sarah picked me up.
When I got there the students were eager to start the day. I took a team with me to pass out flyers and go for a trash sweep. I took my team around the neighborhood and we were done quickly. I noticed that this team was a little faster and more mature than the last. After the trash sweep, I took them to plant some shrubs at Scarcyny Park. I told the history about it and the students really enjoyed it. After all this I packed my stuff and went back to the office.
When I got back I took my lunch break at the conference room. I had some great things that my mother packed me and I sat to eat them with Bindu and Michael.  I took some time to talk to them and got to know both of them a little better. When I was done I left the conference room and went back to my desk.
After lunch I completed small tasks and went onto finishing up my day. This day was very nice because I got some office work done and I went to visit the garden. I left very happy and with a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog