5~6~13 : Many Tasks


I walked into the glass doors this morning and was very tired. Then a nurse came in and told me that I was all checked in. Wait a minute; this isn’t the Ideal Group! This morning I wasn’t going straight to the Ideal Group because I had to go somewhere else. At ten o’clock I was done and went to work. My day has now started.
When I walked into Ideal I went into the ADMIN office. I saw Amanda, Osmara, and Sylvia. It was a bit odd seeing Osmara in the office this early but I was glad she’s here. Then, Sylvia came to me giving me some papers and envelopes. She wanted me to get some addresses and send out the mail. I didn't find one person’s address so I called them and asked them for it. I wasn’t nervous for once and I thought that I would be good handling the phone. Then when I was done I went to see Sylvia. We went to the conference room and talked about the many tasks that I was going to get done. She also told me that I was going to work in the conference room since all the computers were already being used. With my agenda set, I went to work.
This morning I had to send some emails and finish some paper work. I sent some emails to some networking partners and went on to finishing some paper work. I had to copy some papers and make folders for the volunteers that are going to participate in future events with the gardens. After this I completed some tasks and went on my lunch break.                
On my break I had a meatball sandwich in the conference room. I really enjoyed it but I felt thirsty so I went to get a drink from the vending machines in the shop. I ate my lunch and looked at my phone for a little while. Then, Sylvia came in and introduces me to some people. She also told me to get ready to go to the garden. When I was told this I finished my lunch quickly and waited.
When Sylvia was done we went to Cadillac Urban Gardens. We talked about what was going to happen to the raised beds. I had to draw a fast sketch of the layout of the bins so we could formulate a plan of action for a system of irrigation. My drawing was terrible I managed to fix it when I went back to the office.
The rest of my day was fantastic. I had a really good day and I can’t wait for Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog