5-24-13


            My day at Ideal went by pretty fast. I started out by helping Jennifer with the billing spend and it seemed like forever to finish it. It took most of my morning but I got the job done. I then had to make folders for companies that had a lot of invoices so that we can have an easier time looking for the papers we need. Afterwards, I went to the back room to do some filing for Defiance and Warren. When I had finished warren I went to lunch and Jennifer offered to take me to visit the park.
            We went to the park and saw all the new flowers and vegetables that were growing. I had some of the best watermelon I had ever tasted and then left with Jenifer to get something to eat. We ended up going to Subway and I got a B.L.T. When we got back to the office I went and seat next to Hilary and had a talk about school and what we were doing this weekend. When lunch was over I went back to work and that was my day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog