5~29~13 : An Informative Day



Today as I walked into The Ideal Group I felt very happy. I knew that when I was at Ideal I would advance in my work ethics and be a little more productive in my life. I have learned a great amount of information and am glad to be a part of this ‘ideal partnership’.

I walked into the glass doors and got myself set up in the conference room. I knew that there were no computer desks to use because everyone was using one so I used the personal computer in the conference room. Shortly after, Sylvia came into the conference room to discuss some tasks with me. She told me that I had to make a spreadsheet of the amount of potatoes that were delivered to us for the garden. I went to the shop and she told me some key objectives on how to keep my productivity to a maximum while completing this task. I counted all the items and went back to my desk to create the spreadsheet. After I finished it I sent it to Sylvia and she gave me some tips on how to create a more consistent spreadsheet. I took this information and applied it to the next tasks I had. After the inventory check I was told to make an information guide. The reason for this guide is to give resident’s information on how to plant potatoes. We are going to give out some of the potatoes to local residents and they need to know the best way on how to plant them. It took some time but I was able to make an information guide. I asked Osmara, one of my co-workers, and she approved. She has a large amount of information and experience in the ‘Marketing World’.

After this I went onto another small task that has been with me for some time. I was to format some USB disks for Sean. I wasn’t sure what to do with them so I asked for some instructions and being the kind fellow he is he showed me. I learned how to do it and went back to my desk to do the rest. While I was doing this I had a side conversation with Osmara about what she thought about Ideal. She gave very positive stories and opinions about Ideal that I could match up with my own experience here.  This helped me recognize how fortunate I am to be able to work at Ideal.

When I was done with that I went onto completing some other small tasks such as watering some plants and addressing envelopes. I had a very productive day at Ideal and I am anticipating my next return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog