Christopher Lara- 9/9/13

September 9, 2013: Blog
I started my day like any other. I checked my email, talked to Sylvia about my tasks, and then put my plans in motion. Although my tasks were not plentiful yesterday, they were very detailed.
I had to put together some packages for an event at Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation. I was to put together many different pieces of paper that, when all combined, made a large booklet of information. The booklet consisted of many sheets of information concerning the event and silent auction registration. The day had many inconsistencies but I was able to get through most of it and complete my job the next morning.
Some things I should have done better were to watch my time and stay on track. If I timed myself and set time goals throughout the day then I would have been able to get through my tasks faster. Also, I should have stayed on track more. I was tired at first, but in the afternoon I found myself getting distracted by the simplest things. Staying on track is going to be one of my priorities now.
In the end, I learned more about myself and what I should work on in my business life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog