Chris Lara 9-24-13

September 24, 2013- Blog- Chris Lara
Today was a very busy day.
I started off doing some basic tasks such as responding to emails and writing Thank You letters. Then Sylvia came in and told me what I was going to be doing for the rest of the day. I was to create fifteen packages and ten metric sheets. The packages were all information about an even at Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation. The metrics were informational facts about Cadillac Urban Gardens on Merritt St. These were simple tasks so I completed them quickly.
After, I went to lunch and worked on an art project. I didn’t get very far until I remembered I had a great amount of work to get done, so I cut my lunch early and left.

I then began on my second task; I was to modify a general for people that were invited to the event. Then, I made separate packages for everyone. This took the whole afternoon until I left work. Today was a busy but fun day; I wish I could stay longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog