9/20/13

Today was a pretty great day at Ideal, maybe because it’s Friday. I went to my office and I saw material checks lying there, so I made copies and started right away. Later Bob needed me to do folders for him that he would use in the meeting. Then I return to my desk and continue doing material checks. Then Julie gave a check that needed a signature so I went and sign in right away.

 Lunch came, but I wasn’t that hungry, so I went and got a snicker from the shop. I went upstairs and took a little brake. Bonnie told me there was cake in the kitchen so I went and got some.

Lunch was over, and I continue doing the material checks. It was a big pile so it took me forever to finish. Finally when I was finished, I helped Bonnie mail and file invoices that she had over the week. Then I went a file PDPM and hard dollar folders. The mail came and I quickly did that. So far today I didn’t do as much work as I usually do.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog