Busy Monday

I walked into Ideal and it was too warm. It was crazy. First thing I did was file PDPM and hard dollar folders. It took a while since it was a big pile. When I was done I started to file invoices from last Friday. While I was coming back to the office, Chelsea gave me material checks that had to be sign, so quickly I went and did them. Julie gave me money to go down stairs and get her cup cakes and cookies for us, all the money was going to the people for breast cancer.

Lunch came and Bonnie order pizza for everyone. While I was eating I was helping Chelsea separate checks from the invoices and needed to be sign too. When it was all done Mike had a job for me but he told me he needed to finish something first so while waiting I went file more invoices.

They were more PDPM and hard dollar folders to be file so I went and did them. When I was finally done filing, Bonnie had me mail invoices. Mike came and told me he needed me, he said he needed me to download drawings and put them in a new folder and then print them from the computer. Mostly I was working on that job all afternoon. Overall, my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog