2nd Day at Ideal

Today was a good day. My second day working at Ideal. I came, went upstairs and said hi to everyone. The door was closed so I couldn't go into the office until Chelsea or Dave were here, so I went to Yesis's desk. There, Julie told me to go get a shirt from her office because I needed it for tomorrow at the walk in the Zoo. Luckily I found my size. later, I helped Bonnie mail out invoices. it took me a while, there were a lot. then I had to file some of her invoices.

Lunch came and they brought pizza. It was a pretty good lunch, it got me full. I took a little break and got back to work. Earlier Sylvia brought some guests, so I had to present myself and talk about what I do at work. We had a great conversation.

In the afternoon everyone went golfing, so it was only Chelsea, Katy and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog