9-25-13 by Richard Zarate



 So today I got here at Ideal Group little bit later then usual. When I got here I asked Alex for some work. I started working on some drops and then picks. Later Mike came to say hi to me and to check on me. Later I took a 5 minute break and went to  my sister to see what she was doing. When I went to my sister she told me she was going to go somewhere and she wasn't going to be here for lunch. I told her it was fine and I went back to my desk to do my work. I kept on working until  it was my lunch break. 

At 12 I went to the kitchen to get my lunch bag. For lunch I had spaghetti, fruit, and chips. I ate for only  30 minutes and I used my phone for a little bit. And when it was 12:45 I went back to work.     When I got back to work I felt a little bit drowsy and tired. It was probably because of lunch. I went to vending machine and got a coke and it woke me up. While I was working I heard Frank coming and I know that he was going to mess with me. Like always he started poking my head and when he left I went to Alex for some work.  Alex told me that I was going to do some Po's in Sugar.

When I was working I had some books that Osmara gave me to read and I was going to go put them back in her desk and I see the she came back and I go to her desk to see what she was doing. Like always she finds a way to make me go back to work. I went back to work on the Po's and later I start writing my blog. Today was a pretty slow day but I still enjoy being an intern for Ideal Group. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog