First Day at Work

                Today was my first time back at Ideal Group since the summer. I’m excited to be back and working for such a great company. I got to see some of my really close friends and also meet new ones. Another thing that is very exciting is being a senior this year even if I have to have a lot of responsibility and goals this year. I’ll have to be a leader and help out all the new interns that work at Ideal. I also have to keep in mind what university I want to attend next fall and what I want to do with my future.

                My day started with coming in and going to my new office in the Miscellaneous Steel office. I can’t wait to see the new things I will learn that will help me in the future. Spencer gave me a task to look for different things all around the shop. Afterwards, Virginia had me look up some old invoices in our MAS system. Then, I went to lunch and had a good talk with Jose about our new school year. We then came to an agreement to get the highest grades we can. After, I went back to the office but everyone had gone to lunch. I headed towards the sales area and they gave me some scans to enter into our systems. Overall my day went great and I can’t wait for next Friday.

- Jose Perez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog