Another day at Ideal

Today was a long day at Ideal. I started out helping Spencer print out some drawings and then he had me looking for some parts in the shop. I looked everywhere for them until I found them on a cabinet. I headed towards Spencer’s desk when Amanda called me to her office and asked me about the scholarship I was trying to apply for. I was missing my transcript and that caused a lot of problems but I still managed to get everything I needed.  I then went to lunch with Osmara.
At lunch, Osmara and I went to pick up some tacos. I had a lot of fun talking about going to college and how I was doing in school. I decided that Marygrove might be one of my top choices and I might go there next fall. I think I can handle going to college, and am really excited about it now. After lunch, I went back to work in the steel department. I had to print out some more drawings and get all of them together.

At the end of the day, Dennis called me to his desk and had me take some bollard covers to the back building. I had a little trouble getting them out of the truck but still managed to get them into the building. It was almost time to go when Tony gave me more drawings to print so I decided to finish that before I left. Overall my day went great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog