Alejandro Macias 09/19/13

Today went really well so much that I learn how to be prepared in order to keep up with the company. I know sometimes for me it has been difficult to remember names, words, and my own work. The assignment I receive my email should be check every email, being organize, but to also learn to work at an office.  Today was good although I personally asked couple questions, so I wasn’t behind on my tasks.
I learned always bring a notebook that somehow it will work on my hand writing and memory, and simply not the iPod or the iPhone. I also learning typing real quickly bring a lot of work ethic and good for keeping up. I learned I need to know how to use a computer so that everything can be on point. I learned to time my own task, make sure I don’t forget them and not miss what’s going. Last on the computer, it’s important to check email when someone wants to communicate with you.
I learned it’s important to be polite to people I work with; by saying good morning it brings happiness to yourself by greeting all others. Most importantly, to try to say their name when saying hello or good morning. Confidence is built up in your brain when you’re not a stranger around the building. I’m going to find the other Cristo Rey students and get to know them.
Today was a bit challenging; I’m learning the tools I need. I now know the importance of keeping touch personally and social. I should follow up on the use of the computer and follow with my other task. Lastly I also learned how to mail mail; I’d never really see the process of how to do that. I learned how to weight and post in mail correctly.
So most of my day went great the whole point of this just never forget the assignments, and hand it in the first place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog