Day at Ideal

Today was a normal day at Ideal Group. I was really happy to come in to work since I won my scholarship from the Hispanic Caucus. Everyone kept telling me how great it was and how proud they are which made me feel great. I can’t wait to keep apply for more scholarships and receiving money so I don’t have any debt. I want to be able to say that I don’t owe any money and I can start my career right after college.
When entering the front door Amanda called me to her desk and asked about the award Ceremony on Tuesday.  On Tuesday we will head downing to Lansing were I will be presented with my award and have dinner with the people that gave me the scholarship. I am very excited and can’t wait for that day to come. After talking to Amanda, I went upstairs and Spencer gave me a few things to print out and then had me drawing. I drew a replica of a ladder we had to measure and get the measurement from. Afterword I went downstairs to help Setech with some of their filing.

For lunch Osmara, Silvia, and I went to Oblivions and had a chat about school and what we were doing during the weekend. We arranged to meet up at the garden on Saturday and just pick out some vegetables for our family. I will also bring my dog Oso so that Osmara can see him again, Oso was just a puppy since the last time she saw him. After lunch, I went to talk to Spencer and he had me make some phone calls. My day went by pretty fast and overall went great. 
- Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog