First Day at Ideal

Today was my first day going back to work at Ideal. I went upstairs and I said hi to everyone, they all looked happy to see me, I guess they missed me…..or not. It felt good going back to work, especially on Fridays.

Tuesday I started school and I’m proud to say I’m finally a senior now. It’ll be an interesting year. Once I came into Ideal I knew it was going to be a busy day. They were a lot of invoices to be mailed and file, and a lot of material checks to be done. So I started right away since there’s not enough hours in a day. I finished filing invoices and mailing them so I went and did material checks.

Lunch came so I went downstairs in the conference room since Jose Perez was alone eating. But after doing that I went to say hi to Frank, some Mexican ladies were in there so I had to talk to them in Spanish, it was fun. They were telling me they came all the way from Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico. I’m from there too, so of course, I had to tell them I’m from there, we had a good talk.


Lunch was over so I went upstairs and continued doing materials checks. I was finally done so I had to get them sign. Then I did the mail which didn't take me too long to do. So far my day went great even though I was tired and sick, I got through the day quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog